Investors For Electric Football?

What's happening in Electric Football! (Mature Content)
ajahaana

Investors For Electric Football?

Postby ajahaana » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:07 am

To sell it one must have a scheme? Just like facing an opponent. Remember it has been around for 70 years. Like they say one mans trash is another ones treasurer! !!! From a commodity to household garbage......there is a financial. ...Ching Ching! How do we get a Ching Chingout of electric football? The Laws Of Economics is Supply and Demand. If there is no demand........you have to create......one! Example: vinyl. .(Lp) was over run by the compact disc and player. Now vinyl and turn tables, are back on the market......$$$$$. Many say electric football is totally extinct. .....like the dodo bird. To generate investors ....what would be the Rhyme and Reason. The failure of a product is not the product. ........it's the plan........because everything has a price.......AP...World Financial Group
Last edited by ajahaana on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMANDALA!!!!

ajahaana

Re: Investors For Electric Football?

Postby ajahaana » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:23 am

ajahaana wrote:To sell it one must have a scheme? Just like facing an opponent. Remember it has been around for 70 years. Like they say one mans trash is another ones treasurer! !!! From a commodity to household garbage......there is a financial. ...Ching Ching! How do we get a Ching Chingout of electric football? The Laws Of Economics is Supply and Demand. If there is no demand........you have to create......one! Example: vinyl. .(Lp) was over run by the compact disc and player. Now vinyl and turn tables, are back on the market......$$$$$. Many say electric football is totally extinct. .....like the dodo bird. To generate investors ....what would be the Rhyme and Reason. The failure of a product is not the product. ........it's the plan........because everything has a price.......AP...World Financial Group
AMANDALA!!!!

cirerobinson

Postby cirerobinson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:17 pm

Inotherwords...call me when u can

Shabby J

Postby Shabby J » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:42 pm

The investors are paying Joe Namath and Company to whip all your asses this year. Money in the bank.
Shabby J

ajahaana

Postby ajahaana » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:23 am

I sense your motivation and enthusiasm. ......but were are your picks? You never know whose watching? Are as the critics would say I Dont Believe It.....(Ripley).
AMANDALA!!!!

ajahaana

Postby ajahaana » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:51 am

Now Coach P. are u a diehard Jets fan.....are one searching for an electric football identity? Reason I ask....I'd like to see your full New York Jets creation. Since you're thumpin....yo chest.......Investors wanna know?
AMANDALA!!!!

ajahaana

Postby ajahaana » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:07 am

This is 2018......you've been associated with the LAEFL....for ten years right! Ask yourself ...are you a diehard EFLer.....are Pixie. I see yo pics on face book....pure vanity is what I see.....where are your Jets with all green helmet?.....with Jets on the side?
AMANDALA!!!!

Shabby J

Postby Shabby J » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:53 am

I am running the 68 Jets with the appropriate helmet.
Shabby J

cirerobinson

Postby cirerobinson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:43 pm

INOTHERWORDS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

Return to “Game Talk”